The Corporate Responsibility Council Champions Awards recognizes organizations that demonstrate outstanding leadership through the 7 Pillars of Corporate Responsibility. Champions Awards can also recognize individuals who have made a unique, broad impact in the philanthropic efforts.
The 2017 Corporate Responsibility Council Champions Awards will be presented at the 2017 CCR Summit on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
Nominee for the 2016 Corporate Responsibility Council Champions Awards are due by April 13, 2017.
Complete the entry form below and upload a narrative (no more than 2 pages) describing your organization’s Corporate Responsibility efforts align with one of the seven pillars of corporate responsibility. Narrative submission should include, but is not limited to:
- How long have CR efforts been established?
- How are issues/areas of focus identified, along with corresponding solutions?
- Describe leadership’s support of CR efforts
- Which metrics used to capture performance
- How are employees engaged to drive CR efforts?
- What was the 2016 budget for a particular CR focus or broad CR program?