Council for Corporate Responsibility Blog
Millennials are the future. By 2025 they will comprise well over half of the American workforce. By then, the youngest of the Baby Boomers will be over 60, and the oldest will be almost 80. As the Baby Boomers retire, Generation X and the Millennials will naturally take on leadership roles. Corporations, universities, and non-profits are all struggling with the concept of Millennial leaders. Born between about 1979 and 1999, the first of the Millennials are now in their mid-30s and many of them have embraced leadership roles. Mark Zuckerberg...read more
Capgemini Sustainability Blog
Discover insights and experiences on sustainable practices for your business and beyond.
- MIC Toronto Hosts Social Good Hackathon
- Capgemini North America's Corporate Responsibility Efforts, Insights From Our Executive Sponsors, Part 3
- April is national Autism Awareness Month
- Capgemini North America's Corporate Responsibility Efforts, Insights From Our Executive Sponsors, Part 2
- Capgemini attends Texas Diversity Council’s Inaugural Gulf Coast LGBTA Diversity Summit
Capgemini is a proud sponsor of the Council for Corporate Responsibility. With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. In today’s unpredictable business environment, the need for responsible business practices is more critical than ever. Capgemini believes that corporate responsibility and sustainability deliver added value to clients, employees, shareholders, business partners and the communities in which we live and operate. Discover insights on sustainable practices for your business and beyond.