We find ourselves at a moment in history where a convergence of factors are reshaping our world and our environment with each passing day: reliance on oil energy, global warming, increasing world population, and shifting economies require that we rethink what it truly means to be a responsible corporate citizen.
The Council for Corporate Responsibility is the premiere resource for companies and non-profit organizations seeking best practices in all aspects of corporate responsibility including but not limited to: philanthropy, environmental stewardship, ethics, diversity and inclusion, and corporate governance. We are committed to helping businesses achieve sustainable success while bettering the community, its employees, and the environment. The Council serves as a liaison to bring businesses together to share best practices real time through unique trainings, tools, and resources available to members.
With the involvement of organizations and individuals that share our passion for creating sustainable success we can make the global community stronger one business, one community, and one individual at a time. I invite you to be a part of this initiative. Join us for this amazing journey.
Founder & Chairman
The Council for Corporate Responsibility
Articles about Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program